About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Baseline U/S today...

Got in and out qiuckly today at Dr. P's Office. He did a quick u/s and my lining is 7.9mm and he needs it at 8 to transfer and I still have a week and a 1/2 before transfer so it's a green light!

He said he saw the donor this morning and it looks like for sure egg retrieval will be on 25th or 26th of Feb.
Super!! Everything is on time and ready to go.

Also got info on beta's, ultrasounds and all that. Questions I needed answered.

Now, it's extremely close and we're all ready to go, I am just going around in circles in my mind...last transfer it was one embryo, PGD done before hand, un-proven (new) donor, 70 year old sperm in that embryo and stressful travel. This time, it's down the road from home, I get to go home to rest, 2 non-PGD embryo's, 50 year old sperm with a 3x proven donor and a Dr. with much higher success rates. Is it ok to think it will actually work this time? Am I getting my hopes to high? IDK...oy...

I guess we'll see here in 2 1/2 weeks or so if I get a BFP or not...