About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Transfer....

Is March 3rd!! For sure! At noon!! This time next week I will be on the couch doing nothing (well maybe on here blogging, of course) because I will have 2 freshly transferred embryo's trying to nest into my uterus.

I have to start 2 more pills and some icky cream suppository starting tomorrow, but hey...all in a months worth of warming the oven to bake a fresh baby for my IP's!!

So excited. I think this is going to work this time. I'm hoping. *Fingers crossed* *toes crossed*

Now...I just gotta not let work stress me the hell out, cause it's busy next week. I've already got my orders for it. Joy, joy.

We shall see!!