About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

14 hours to go...

Well 14 hours and 15 minutes to go, to be exact. I'm nervous. Way more nervous (or so it seems) than the last transfer.

Why? I have no clue. I guess because I set my heart on the last one working though the chance was so small. This time the chance is double and I still feel the need to go into this cautiously. I want and NEED it to work so badly, that I feel it won't. Nothing seems to go in my favor, so why should this?
I guess I'm being silly and letting everything else overwhelm the hell out of me too. Work is so busy this time of year and there are constant banquets. I'm working 30 hours and when I started I was working like 10. It's a paycheck, don't get me wrong. But when you can't meet the quota needed it's stressful, though it isn't actually my fault, I still feel bad about it. Then there is my Momma. She is having open heart surgery on Tuesday the 8th. She is having a fistula or something put in her right ventricle to aid in dialysis. It's nerve wracking alone. Then there is the hormones and being so damn tired all the time....and hungry...and having to pee so much.

Anyway, transfer is at noon tomorrow and I am ready to get it done and keep praying it works.