About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

2 days post transfer

I'm a blogging fool! LOL

So, here we are 2 days past transfer, 53 hours to be exact. I have been having twinge type pains on both sides of my uterus, so I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I am REALLY hoping that means implantation of at least one of the embryo's.

Today has been hell on my chest too, very sore. Progesterone in all it's glory making me feel pregnant, though technically we aren't quite there yet, unconfirmed anyway. They have to implant first! PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) is the RE saying....

I soooooooooo hope one does. At least one. Just one, that's all I'm asking for. M & L want a baby so bad, just as other IP's have in the past and present. I want to help them.
This has been a dream for me, for upwards of 5 years. I didn't have the proper support system needed when I wanted to begin years ago, and now I do. I'm so ready for the long awaited dream of mine to become a reality.

That sounds so cliché but it's true. Most surrogates, from what I've seen, have the same issue when having to wait so long for this. Every part of it is hard, yet wonderful. The end product is what this is all about.

Ok, I think I'm done ramling for now. LOL
I will add another blog Tuesday after Mom's surgery and I POAS.

Later!