About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Aunt Flow...ugh

Well it's Friday and I thought I at least had until Sunday, but I was wrong. I started spotting this morning and it's gotten progressively heavier as the day has gone. So, I am officially being haunted by aunt flow.

So, I started my first active pill as instructed. Next week is a new week and we will be getting our new donor and moving things along.

I haven't spoken with L or M since they were given the news, I want to call them, but I feel as if it would be more painful to them for me to call.

I guess we'll just see what next week brings.