About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I don't think it took....

So it's 9dp5dt and I took an answer about an hour ago and it was negative. I spoke to my IM at length on the phone yesterday and she wants to go ahead with the FET should we need to, but it'll be up to my IF, as she is on board with whatever. I swear her and my dh are just alike, I think that's why her and I get along so well =)
I am glad we have a plan B, but it's still irritating this didn't take. Next time we will put in three and I am going to pray harder and longer one sticks. Just one baby for them. I don't think that's too much to ask.

What I want to know, which I will Monday after she calls me and tells me my beta is negative, is how a FET works. Do I still have the same med protocol minus the BCP since there is no syncing?

I don't know...M told me not to test again, but I am a pee-aholic lol...I don't want to be blindsided going in there for beta.

Oh well....next update Monday.