About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let me tell you..

Bleeding for 10 days is no fun. I finally stopped bleeding for good yesterday. HOORAY!!

There was also massive drama at my house Sunday night, long story.

So, that aside, packing and getting ready for a move with dh working like 60 hours this week. We got a really pretty puppy too. I'm excited.

M&L are still doing a donor search in my agency data base. Time to hurry up and wait some more.