About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow

Ok, I'm a little weirded out now...it's Friday. Last Friday, I started spotting. Then Sunday, it was full on AF. Normally,  I run 5 days, stopping the 3rd night and by day 5 it's nearly gone. Well today is CD 7 (two days past my normal) and it's still full force. I am also on BCP, which is even weirder! I should have at least slowed down by now. I gotta get on the surro board and ask about this, then call Dr. P.

I've still not heard if my IP's have chosen another donor or what is going on. I am in limob, once more.

Joy!