About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something always on my mind...

Well, it's Sunday, April 3rd. We are all moved in and just had our 2nd night in our new place. Let me tell you, this is heaven. This house is being remodeled, so it is by no means "perfect", but it works just fine for us. I woke up this morning to birds chirping and puppy kisses. I couldn't have a puppy at the last place and I couldn't hear the birds over the machine rental store right next to the apartment. It's so blissfully quiet here. Also, we got a sweet gift from one of our neighbors yesterday, which baffles me, but is so nice.




So sweet! The neighborhood I am in is mostly elderly and the next block over has kids. It's so nice!

The HCG diet was put on hold...I'm going to start over in the next couple days. Moving and not having any way to cook or maintain the diet has kept me from doing it, but now that we are moved in and unpacked, I can do it properly. The good news is, what I did lose in the few days I was on it, is still gone =)

Then there is one more issue...I am seriously thinking/considering something...I don't want to put it in my blog just yet, but once I've made a decision, I will post. A few things may be changing on the surrogacy front.

Anyway, that's all for now. Time to take my puppy to the doggy park and finish unpacking. Thanks for reading!!