About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Monday, May 23, 2011

May Day, the 27th

So after 2 weeks of dilly dallying I finally have my appointment in Miami on Friday at 11:45. The plan is to have my IM pick me up at the airport and drive me to my appointment and be there with me. I'm super excited. After the clearance, we get the contract, then med start and I'm off. We have 3 frozen 3 day embryo's to thaw and transfer. I hope they all survive the thaw and can be transferred.

Guess I'll update when that time comes!