About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Off we go...

So, my appointment and flights and time with my IP's went wonderfully! They did draw blood and yesterday the results came in. I am still cootie free (LOL), However, As Dr. P pointed out, I am not immune to Chicken Pox. I showed my Dad the form I had to sign and he flipped. I've had the vaccine AND the chicken pox themselves 25 years ago. He doesn't understand why I am not immune. Beats me!

Anyway, I get my meds tomorrow, start them the 9th of June. Contracts will be early in the week before meds and off we go. Transfer is July 12th.

So excited!!