About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ready, Contract, Meds!

So, this has been a rather interesting ride so far....I got my contract finalized yesterday and my IP's accepted all the changes, except one, which we worked out. If I talk about it, I will never hear the end of it from certain people, so I am not going to mention it. Otherwise, I started my Lupron this morning, which luckily I don't have to take for too long.

My Mom came home and it's going to take time to get used to her being home and us living and doing things differently. But I a just thankful she is here.

We are celebrating my oldest's birthday tomorrow, though she's not actually 10 until Monday and I am so excited. I got her a couple things she's going to love. I can't wait to see her face light up.

Anyway, things are looking better as far my health. I had a sore throat, and sneezing issue for a few days and then it turned into sore throat, horribly sore throat and coughing not stop. I went to the Doctor after a week of it hurting me and found out I am one step from Pneumonia, that I do have bronchitis. I got some cough syrup and 875 mg pills of amoxicillian. Horse pills, yucky. Anyway, that's all for now. I will probably post pics tomorrow night/Saturday morning of my dd's b-day party.