About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ugh...Estrogen!!

I swear this medicine is the worst part of these cycles. My emotions go haywire and I am so overly sensitive to literally-everything.
Now my Mom and I are fighting like crazy over lotion....yes, lotion. I basically wait on her hand and foot all day, as a non-paid CNA helping her in the bathroom, making all her meals, drinks, changing wound dressings, changing her clothes, dispensing medications, including insulin, checking her sugar, her blood pressure etc. Not only that, but I cook for 6 people and clean after 6 people and 3 dogs and a cat DAILY, again without pay. We actually pay half of all the bills here and I am caring for my Mom daily. I don't stop until she goes to bed. Let's not forget I have a husband with needs of my attention and 2 children who need my attention. I am getting royally treated like shit by my Mom for not lotioning her legs. I told her to remind me since I have 2000 other things to do in a day for her and everyone else. Her remark is that she shouldn't have to remind me. Am I supposed to be freaking super woman? I have 2 arms and 2 legs like everyone else. I do everyone's laundry, cook and clean on top everything I do for her and the time I need to be spending with my kids. This is so frustrating that she has got me in tears. Part of that issue is the damn estrogen. I get really moody and VERY easily pissed off and she has pushed every possible button she can with me today. I'm done with it. I'm hiding in my room so as to avoid yelling at her, yet again for calling me names over lotion. Ugh. Stupid estrogen.