About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final two betas....

So, I know I haven't posted since Friday after the first beta, but I didn't (and still don't) feel like writing a huge blog. The past couple days have brought on some nausea, not bad, but enough to make me not want to do squat.

Anyway...here is the final tally on the betas for this journey-
9dp5dt- 191
13dp5dt-907
15dp5dt-1731

(for those who don't know the abbreviations- 9 days past 5 day transfer and so on with the # change)

Those are excellent numbers and doubling like they are supposed to, 48-72 hours.

So my ultrasound is Aug. 8th sometime in the afternoon.

I will update that day or the next depending on how late we are in Tampa and all that.

Thanks for reading!