About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm itching to tell...

I don't know how many of you know that this is my 3rd go round at IVF and my 3rd set of Intended Parents, but now you do. I started the initial process of getting matched and tested in June 2010. So, we are just over a year from my first contact with an agency, and I am finally, finally pregnant. It's taken 3 transfers and a year of time to get where I am.
I had transfer 7/11, you can see that blog post here.
Anyway, I had a few tests last night so faint you had to tilt and squint to see, but at 12:30 this afternoon, I got a line you can see without any squinting or tilting. I am ecstatic and my IP's just happen to be coming over, and I text IM and let her know I had a surprise for her. I'm sure she knows what it is, but at least she has hope now, since her last surro screwed her so badly.


If you have "surro" eyes you can see this, or if you know what you're looking for, this should pop right out at you. My camera stinks, so the pic stinks, but it is defintely positive!

To be honest, I feel incredible as I thought I would, since I did with my other two pregnancies as well. The only complaint I have at the moment is I am not wanting to see anything chocolate, which I normally love.
Oh well, that's the price you pay!!
I'm very excited I get to tell L & T they are going to be parents again. I just hope the line continues to darken as the days go by. My beta's are scheduled for the 21st, 25th and 27th. So damn exciting. Oh, and I will be 30 next Saturday the 23rd, so I am defintely going to my favorite resturant, just incase I wind up with morning sickness.
I am on cloud nine!! Ahh! *Big Grin*

Thanks for reading!