About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yup, it moved up...

I got an e-mail from my coordinator yesterday morning changing the transfer from Tuesday the 12th to Monday the 11th, so everything has to start a day early! It's nice though, all travel arrangements have been made and Evey and I are all packed already actually. We have to be at the airport at 5:30 a.m. Monday morning for our flight that leaves at 7 a.m.

I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I feel like this is the time it's actually going to work. This clinic is HIGHLY recognized as a very successful clinic with high pregnancy rates via IVF.

I started my PIO shots yesterday morning and ouchie. Big ouchie. I don't remember them being this painful, but I'll live. I've got some friends with words of encouragment and the voices of experience helping me through. Honestly, I am so thankful for AAS. I would be lost without it.

Anyway, aside from aggravation at home with my dd being a little glove theif at the hospital and my lazy ass aunt not wanting to help my Mom out in any way, I'm good. Excited. Nervous. Bitchy, LOL Thank you estrogen!