About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2nd u/s...

Well the baby is still on board w/ a good heartbeat of 178 bpm and little flailing arm buds. It was a good experience. I do have a blood clot in my uterus, so I was told the bleeding episodes I've had and may have more of, are contributed to that.






My clinic called this morning and told me to get blood work on the 6th to check progesterone and estrogen levels so they can start weening me off the medications. I am really excited about that since I am getting headaches so much. The clinic assured me that having them is normal because my placenta is kicking in and my body is in overdrive with the hormones and headaches are the most common complaint.

There isn't much more to talk about at this time, today has been a little rough for a few reasons and I'm just trying to get through. More in a few days.