About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Monday, August 8, 2011

6 week ultrasound...



Well there it is. One good, healthy baby with a heartbeat of 125 bpm. My IM jumped up and down in the room when she saw the heartbeat, then again when the Doctor could only find one baby in there LOL!

If I could have, I would have joined right along with her, but with IF in the room and me with no pants on, that wasn't an option.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad there is only one baby in there. Twins would have wreaked havoc on my body and my family. One I can handle. That's all I am looking to handle. Thank the lord. Now lets hope this baby grows to term with no problems arising in my body or his/hers.

On another note, my IM's son from her previous husband is in the hospital with Afib (Atrial Fibrillation) and needs prayers. He is stable, but it is a heart condition and it is still scary for everyone.

Please, if you get a moment, say a prayer for him. Thank you.