About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

To all my AAS friends...

This shout goes out to a lot of wonderful ladies whom, without them, I would be a nervous wreck and impossible to get along with.

To name a Few:

Crystal
Tina
Traci
Jesse
Danielle
Kelli
Courtney

Thank you all so much for being especially supportive when I've needed it most so far. I hope I've been somewhat as close to helping you (or will in the future) as you have helped ease my mind and send out prayers on so many issues and subjects.

I will be forever in your debt, and you will be forever in my heart as a friend whom I hope to meet in person in real life.

AAS is a wonderful place and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

This is just to say "Thank You" so..