About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a smart mouthed, tell it like it is southern chick. I love and hurt like everyone else. Take me as I am or get on outta here! I have two wonderful children, One large man child husband, and two furbabies. I'm existing, hopefully soon to be living once the brain tumor I have is removed. Anything you want to know, e-mail me!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

As mom has been sick over the years, I've wanted to do many things that I didn't because I needed to be near here as the time of her death was approaching, though we didn't know when. Now that it has come, it is time for me to move on with my life. My Dad and sister are getting a place where they can live together, and my Dad will be travelling between Florida, Georgia and probably Iowa. I've always wanted to move back to Iowa. I enjoyed living there during my divorce, with the exception of it being a small place and the man I wanted was in Florida. Well, that man, now my husband of 2 1/2 years, has decided to once again, let me live a dream. He has supported me fully in my wishes of surrogacy, to which I am slightly over 3 months pregnant after a year of attempts. Now, I want to move back to the place of wonderful (and scary) child hood memories of my Mom and happiness where it was. I have always been fond of having four seasons. Here is south Florida you have hot, hotter, holy shit my eyes will bug out from the heat and eh, it's kinda nice out. Up there you have Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. I miss the white Chirstmas' and small town traditions I was brought up with. The education system is better up there, WAY better and you actually have to learn to drive in the snow, so when it rains, that's a piece of cake. There are so many advantages of this decision, I can't stop thinking about and I can't wait to pop this baby out, take my saved money from the surrogacy, my taxes and get the hell out of Florida.

LOL Ok, on the surrogacy front, all is well. Major heartburn and still with the headaches. I have an OB appointment on the 4th. I will update then...

Thanks for reading!